Drop Down

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pier 60 Sunset Celebration - Clearwater Beach, Florida


Every time I go to Florida, I find myself in Clearwater Beach to watch the sunset. There is just something about the feel of the place that makes me happy!




On my last visit, I decided to pay attention and try to figure out why this place keeps drawing me back. What I noticed was:




An extremely wide beach with sugary white sand! It feels amazing to walk on! So soft!




The water is a beautiful turquoise blue.





The people are all so friendly. I love to meet new people and this place always has the best!




There are places to eat, shop, and stay all up and down the beach walk. So everything is within walking distance. Even though there are lots of buildings and people, it never seems crowded for some reason.





The gulf side and the bay side of the island are only about two blocks apart and both are beautiful!  And guess what I discovered on the bay side….. A beautiful sunrise! 😊





Pier 60 holds a nightly sunset celebration.




It is similar to the one in Key West with artisans, crafters,





and street performers.






Good times!





And of course the sunsets are amazing!!!!






So go enjoy Clearwater  Beach and let me know what you think.








I know you will love it! ðŸ˜Š



Happy Travels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment