The Island Hotel was a perfect place for us to stay in Port Aransas . When planning the trip, we had planned on staying at a different hotel. I just could not make myself make reservations though. I am so glad that we didn’t! When we arrived on the island and pulled up to the hotel, we knew that it wasn’t where we wanted to stay. We drove around for a while looking and came upon the Island Hotel. It was so pretty and tropical! We knew we had found the perfect hotel. …and the price was excellent!!!
It has fifty seven rooms and suites.
Our room was large and had a microwave, refrigerator, and free WiFi. It also had the usual soaps and shampoos. The room was spotless! ( Well...it was until we moved our stuff in! lol) There was not even a little stain on anything!
The complementary breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, danishes, muffins, and drinks.The island room decor was so pretty! We fell in love with the coral, blue, and yellow paint colors.
The front lobby.
The game room.
A nice pool with a picnic area and a grill.
- Friendly staff
- Beautifully decorated grounds and rooms
- Very clean
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator
- Game room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Guest Laundry Facility
- Picnic Area and BBQ Pits
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations
- Close to beach and restaurants
- Great price
- It would have been great to be beachfront, but the location was still good. It is about a mile drive to the beach and you will have to purchase a beach parking permit.