Drop Down

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Capturing the Beauty of Lake Catherine State Park's Waterfall: A Christmas Day Photoshoot



We spent last Christmas on Lake Catherine and had a blast. It was a beautiful warm day, so we hiked to the popular waterfall and took our photos there. I thought I would share them with you for inspiration on finding a unique place for a Christmas photoshoot.



A waterfall is so such an unexpected place and everyone has loved all the photos!



I love catching those little moments that will mean so much to the cousins in the future.



Some of my favorites are the unplanned ones like this. I think we made a lot of hikers happy with all the hats. Everyone we passed was smiling!



Our youngest family was worn out from all the hiking. I'm pretty sure several of the adults were tired from carrying him too! I noticed he was passed around a lot during the trip.

Lake Catherine State Park is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Address:

1200 Catherine Park Rd
 Hot Springs, AR 71913

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment